Do you have years of working experience on a farm, but no qualifications to show for it?

Hygro Training College, in partnership with Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institute, can help you obtain Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), qualification or certificate based on your experience and formal or informal training.

For more information - click on the image to download the ad.