The Western Cape Department of Agriculture respects and protects your privacy. Our Privacy Notice applies to all persons (both natural and juristic, like companies and close corporations) whose personal information we collect, regardless of form and medium. This includes our employees, consultants, agents, service providers and municipal delegates. The Privacy Notice applies to all our services and related websites.
This is a general notice that explains:
- Who we collect personal information from;
- What personal information we collect;
- Why we collect your personal information;
- How we use your personal information; and
- What rights you have in relation to your personal information.
This notice also explains:
- You can access the information we hold about you and ask for that information to be corrected; and
- You can make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information.