CAPITAL HARVEST (PTY) LTD
Capital Harvest (Pty) Ltd is a niche agricultural finance company for the primary and secondary agricultural market; based in the Stellenbosch area. Harvest’s solution-driven approach to agricultural finance, emphasis on sustainable relationships, the taking and managing of calculated financial risks and the taking of ownership of every transaction where they are involved, are what differentiate the company in the market.
Financial products and services
- Term loan
- Repayment terms of up to 15 years are available for the financing of farmland, immovable assets and expansions/improvements to such property (e.g. vineyard and orchard plantings).
- Term loans are structured in a way that will match the repayment ability of the underlying asset with the cash flow generated by that asset.
- Instalment sale agreements
- Financing is made available for all agriculture-related moveable assets with repayment terms of up to 60 months.
- Capital harvest production finance
- Capital Harvest’s production finance is available for qualifying export fruit farmers.
- The finance is made available in accordance with the cash flow needs against the cession of the harvest as the main security.
- Grain input finance facility (GIFF)
- The GIFF, similar to the Capital Harvest production finance, offers production finance for grain farmers against cession of the harvest and input insurance as security. The product is suitable for farmers in higher risk areas and as is the case with the Capital Harvest production finance product, the farmer’s tangible assets are not attached as security to obtain the production finance.
- Winter and summer facilities
- The product provides production finance for grain farmers growing winter and/or summer crops and is suitable for farmers in lower-risk areas with finance that is considered against the strength of the balance sheet of the particular client.
- Revolving credit facility
- The facility is made available depending on the cash flow needs of the business and is reviewed annually.
- Funds are transferred to the cheque account of the business upon request and can be deposited in the revolving credit account as soon as there is surplus cash available.
|Office location||Physical address||Contact number|
|Stellenbosch||18 Papegaai street, Stellenbosch, 7600||Tel: 021 886 7030|
Alternatively, you can visit: www.capitalharvest.co.za