BKB Agrifin is a product offered by BKB Ltd specifically established to provide financial support the primary agricultural sector. BKB Ltd an agricultural company, which is based in Port Elizabeth, in the Eastern Cape, provides agricultural related products and services. The company markets products such as wool, grain, mohair, livestock, and other products as well as shearing and logistic services.
Production loan fibre (Mohair/Wool)
- The loan is offered for a maximum of 12 months for the production of fibre provided that the applicant has a track record with regards to the delivery of fibre to BKB Ltd or an undertaking that a cession on proceeds of the fibre will be delivered to BKB Ltd.
- The term of the loan is up to a maximum of 12 months.
- The minimum loan amount depends on where the wool is regarding the production cycle.
- Capital and interest is paid within a period of 12 months.
Credit line: Livestock
- This loan enables livestock farmers, owners of feedlots and abattoirs to purchase livestock via BKB auctions or liaison transactions.
- The minimum loan amount is R50 000.
- The term of the loan is between 7 days to 6 months depending on the production cycle and is reviewed annually.
- Capital and interest are paid within the agreed period and interest is calculated from the transaction date until the date of full repayment unless the full amount is paid within 14 days from the transaction.
- Required security: general or notarial bond over livestock. Commercial covering bond over the property.
Trade Finance: Monthly account
- This loan enables businesses to direct and indirect transactions concerning the purchasing of production inputs through BKB trade.
- The minimum loan amount is R500.
- The term of the loan is ongoing and is subjected to an annual review.
- Capital and interest are payable 30 days after the statement. No interest is charged if repayment is made within 30 days after the statement.
Trade finance: Production loan
- This loan enables businesses to direct and indirect transactions concerning the purchasing of production inputs through BKB trade. The repayment of the account is linked to the specific farming enterprise such as wool, mohair, potatoes and is settled from the proceeds of that enterprise.
- The minimum loan amount is R100 000.
- Full repayment from the proceeds of an enterprise depending on the production cycle of the enterprise with an understanding that the maximum term is 12 months.
- Capital and interest repayment is determined by the production cycle of the enterprise.
|Location||Physical address||Contact number|
|Gqeberha||61 Grahamstown Road, North End, Gqeberha, 6001||Tel: 041 503 3074|
Alternatively you can visit: www.bkb.co.za/agrifin