The PSGs are five strategic goals identified by the Western Cape Government that will contribute to improving our province over the next five years. They are:
- Create opportunities for growth and jobs
We are committed to creating an enabling environment to attract investment, grow the economy and create jobs by supporting high growth economic sectors.
- Improve education outcomes and opportunities for youth development
We’re committed to expanding quality education across the province and providing opportunities for youth to realise their full potential.
- Increase wellness and safety, and tackle social ills
We’re committed to addressing health, safety and social ills by supporting healthy communities, a healthy workforce, and healthy families, youth and children.
- Enable a resilient, sustainable, quality and inclusive living environment
We’re committed to improving urban and rural areas through enhanced management of land, an enhanced climate change plan, and better living conditions for all.
- Embed good governance and integrated service delivery through partnerships and spatial alignment
We’re committed to delivering good governance and an inclusive society that increases access to information, in partnership with active citizens, business and institutions.
These goals will, over the next five years, help realise our vision of an open opportunity society for all citizens.